World Model 3000
The World Model 3000 is a time-tested solution for electric heating element coiling. Our flagship coiler is the product of more than 70 years of coiling experience, and offers a long list of modern, user-friendly features.
Operators use a PLC Touch Screen to precisely control the movement and measurement of wire through the system, Cutting is also programmed through the PLC, and the coil pattern your elements require is attained with each cut. Our automated system allows you to quickly manufacture heating elements without having to worry about the ohmage control of your coils.
The World Model 3000 is also known for its versatility. You’ll only need one coil winding machine because our WM 3000 can be scaled up and down to support widely differing wire gauges, outer diameters, and coil types.
We supply special adapters for coils with large diameters, as well as any other special adapters you may need to produce the exact coil type required for your heating elements.
You can learn more about WM 3000 coiler capabilities by downloading our information packet.
- PLC touch screen
- Wire gauges from 13 to 35
- Coil outer diameters from .04 in. to 1.0 in.
- Coil lengths of 1″ or more
- Single, twin, triple or space wound coils
- Compatible with ribbon/flat or standard resistance wire
- Standard coil inner diameters up to 3/8 in.
- Adaptable to produce porcupine coils